Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: The ABORTION Clinic

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First I would like to start and say that I am PRO Choice, but am I really?
    I believe that a woman has the right to choose , what is right or wrong for them personally.
    But, I just think, when its too late, its too late, you will see what I mean later in this story.
    my question being, is there a limit and if so where is it, at what point?

    I took a friend to the abortion clinic , today to terminate her pregnancy. By Ohio law , someone must take you there
    and take you home. So I took her, I am the person she trusted to tell, I am the person she knew wouldnt judge her.
    I try to say "to each his own"....but I jsut dont feel she made the right choice, she took the easy way out , it weems to me.
    can I say that, I dont live her life, she is the mother of a 2 year old , and is struggling to be a single parent. This isnt the
    first abortion , this isnt the second, hell i dont think its the third, I may be mistaken but I think its the fourth.
    I was there for three of them , she always weems to call me.....well enough said about her.

    As I walked into the room I scanned the patients. The room was fool of girls. Some brought their mothers , some brought boyfriends,
    some friends. Each girl looking sad and upset they were even there. so we waited and watched each one go in....and go throught the
    steps , of tests, counciling, and the actual procedure, one girl went to thecounter to aska question, the nurse said to her
    "you are 24 weeks"....this is just what I over heard.....so a few minutes went by , and I did the math, this figured out to be
    6 months pregnant!.....I felt an overwhelming sense of sadness and disturbance come over me.......just wishing I hadnt heard that.
    I leaned over to my friend and whispered to her what I had heard, she too, was upset by this.., so the day went on , the whole time i was sitting
    waiting I kept thinking about this unborn child.

    my friend had gone in for her procedure, and I waited in the waiting room.....natalie came out, this was her name (the other girl)..her face was flushed with
    tears, looking totally miserable, couldnt have been from pain , it is my understanding that it isnt painful....it looked like guilt and misery.
    I started to feel sorry for her and what she had been through.

    my friend came out , we got into the car and left. She said to me "that girl was almost 7 months preganant"....I was even more disturbed by this.
    she said that the nurses were talking about it , and were all very bothered by it too....apparently the girl had to come in for appointments to
    make the abortion successful. one day to insert some clamps or something, the next to dilate her cervix, and to stop the baby's heart, and the last day
    to remove the fetus.

    need I say more , /....I cant say more , the story speaks for itself....I will never forget this day at the abortion clinic.

    frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown


  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    My thoughs on abortion, are based on the accounts of people who have died and have returned...from coma's and whatnot!...
    Of which i truly believe them...when they said the unborn souls are anxiously awaiting their turn for birth...and because of being aborded they return with the knowledge of understanding...
    If a woman truly doesnt want the fetus within and prays and prays for the unborn... And does what her heart tells her...then its her's and Gods decision...no one elses!!

    And then theres my friend, 3rd abortion, ummm 8 months, she waited so long because, she wanted to try everything else she could think of, to do it herself first, drugs mostly...
    8months, she went in, they shot her in the stomache with a saline solution, of which burned the fetus, and she said was the worst burning feeling you could ever imagin, she said they just left her there, untill she aborted, took 2 and a half days...
    i believe they made her go through that pain, for doing this....
    Why isnt there some kind of, adoption agency there, to talk to these women that are so far along??
    Even a drug baby, can be loved, i know, i've taken care of many, fell inlove with them all, and watched one die...
    The Mother didnt remember having it...
    I dont know! another friend, has one 13 year old boy, and she's had 7 abortions...

    If it wasnt legal, i'd really hate to think of what these women could do...
    Its a horrid thought...


  3. #3
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i couldnt tell you how much that just moved me

    my son was born at 7 months gestation.....

    i'm PRO-choice as well, but i'm also anti-abortion, does that make sense?.......i believe it should be a woman's choice and the government shouldnt interfere, but that's it, ONE abortion; it should not be used as a birth control method, and there should be a good reason for the one.......i dont see predicted birth defects and/or deformation as valid reasons for terminating a pregnancy, because you never know the full potential of that life, whether it's occupying a healthy body or a disabled one..........beyond that people should learn to use their brains about prevention........i can see someone being young, horny and careless, getting pregnant, becoming frightened and making a hasty decision in the early phases of pregnancy, but at 7 months? at that point, they should have the kid and give it the chance of having a good life with some couple who cant have kids and want them and would bring them up nicely.......although, the argument for that is usually "what if they end up in foster care forever and they get mistreated, etc"......i think it's better than murdering a fetus who can hear, see, feel, etc, even though it's not considered "alive" by technical standards, which brings us to partial-birth abortions, but that is SUCH an upsetting topic to me, that i wont even touch it right now......


    having just been pregnant, and holding my newborn close to me, i could never fathom going through that at this point in my life, since i now have a tremendous amount of faith in my and my husband's capabilities as parents and providers.......... but there are a lot of women, a lot of teenagers, who get pregnant and their scopes are so limited to the here and now, not so much further on down the road and how their decisions would impact their futures.........and granted, many of them have so many other problems aside from pregnancy, some of which most likely RESULT in the pregnancy itself......they need help, and they go through with this "solution" because they either cant or wont see their situation as having any hope or any other choice.....

    i dont know about your friend, but from what you said, i agree with you that she probably made the wrong decision, but it's her body, her choice, as much as that sucks.........there was a time when a woman/girl would risk her life in an unsanitary, dangerous "back alley" abortion setting and we'd have fatalities of the mothers as well as the babies, due to it being done on the sneak, so i'm sort of happy there's a law protecting our rights, but i feel there needs to be more attention on birth control than abortion

    i sort of wish my (baptised) religion's beliefs were how it is in the world.........Catholics dont believe in birth control or abortion.......the philosophy there is leave it up to God who makes it to this life and who leaves it, but i'm a firm believer in whoever is meant to be here WILL get here, try as we might to alter that plan.......but i also feel that that wouldnt be wise, either, since we'd see a huge population crisis if no one was using birth control at all.....it's too multi-faceted a topic to me to have a set opinion, wrapped up in a neat package, but i can identify with your feelings, definitely, because abortion is killing a baby, no matter how far along in the pregnancy it is; it's still preventing this new life and putting an end to it in utero........there's so much surrounding this subject, most of all, pain

    i hope you settle this incident within yourself soon, it's unfortunate and i'm sorry to hear it.....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can see your stance, Mel.....I am glad you gave me those scenarios.....it reminds me why I am pro life......I still feel sad considering , what happened with my neice, I think of here being born so early, at only 5 months into the pregnancy.....so small a mere 1 pound and 3 ounces, but still so perfect , she died, after a month but she lived for a month too, why did she have to die, I get so confused as to what is right and what is wrong , and who decides?...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    So! i know how you feel Blanca, its hard to say, what it feels like, having something inside your body, that you dont want there..
    That one friend of mine, would constantly tell me how she wanted it out...
    But to wait so long...
    And where was the birth control in the first place????Just pray we're never in that situation, and if so, take the responsibility of it...
    *hugs u

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will always take the precaution so that I am never in that situation.....I dont know what it feels like to be in those shoes, nor do I ever want to .....I am sure if I ever was , my perspective would be different....*hugz you back*....most importantly , i did my part as a friend , who could be called on , and depended on in a time of need , the rest is history....thx Leo, thx mel

  7. #7
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anytime, blanca *g

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    ok! now! sould we fix these posts, put them in the order they should be, cus we all submited almost the same times...
    or just leave it....
    anyways i'm leavin it for now...
    *come back and think about it later...k

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO* yeah we were each working on it at the same time, mel......you and i posted close together *G......i dont see why you want to rearrange it, but let me know if you want me to move something *makes muscle*

    I WISH YOUR ICQ WAS UP!!!!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    oh! and i'm tellin you!! at that time when i was watching those situations.....
    it stretched my capabilities of friendship..
    ..........to infinity...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •